. Success Secrets: One of the BIGGEST Reasons People Fail to be Successful:

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

One of the BIGGEST Reasons People Fail to be Successful:

I was sitting on the floor in my living room next to my three year old son. He was playing with his toys and humming a tune to himself. My wife was sitting near us on the love seat watching an episode of the Office. I just watched them: my beautiful son and my perfect wife. The two people who I love more than anything else in the whole world and who love me just as much. In this moment I was overcome with a profound sense of gratitude. I was (and still am) grateful to The All (God, the One, Allah, YHVH, Dryghten, the Universe ect...) for being blessed with my most important gift - my family. I also remembered all the other things I am grateful for: my health, my freedom, my success with investing, and my home.


I think it is very easy for us to by happy with our gifts - whatever those may be. However, many do not feel or express gratitude towards the source of those gifts. And it is for this reason - this lack of gratitude - that most people fail to manifest those things in their lives that they genuinely desire. This is very unfortunate for being grateful is a very easy task once one takes a moment to reflect upon all their blessings.

If you aren't taking the time out of your day to be grateful and express that gratitude then I highly recommend you take up the practice. Perhaps the easiest method for feeling and expressing gratitude is to pause for a moment (maybe find a quiet place to be alone) and think about all the gifts that have currently manifested in your life, gifts that are in a state of manifesting (waiting on you to receive them), and all the gifts you have received in the past. These need not be physical objects and understand that everyone will have different gifts they will be grateful for - simply find yours. Feel how wonderful it was to receive those gifts that have manifested and be happy for those gifts that are in the process of manifesting (treat them as though you are receiving them right this moment). When you do this correctly the sense of gratitude will swell inside you and you will begin to sense a profound connection with the All.

It is the All that is the source of all your gifts - past, present, and future. The All has a limitless capacity to give you what you want and what you need. All you need to do is to focus your will on those things and be thankful towards the All for them regardless of whether or not they have currently manifested in your life.

Give it a try and let me know how it works for you.

LVX. Veritas. Prosperitas.
J. James Skinner

No comments:

Post a Comment